Mala Banda b.b.
21465 Jelsa, Hvar
: 43° 9' 45"
: 16° 41' 43"
Anzahl der Bootsliegeplätze
Port Jelsa is located in the port of the same name in this coastal city. Transit berths are located in the northern part of the city port.
+ Alles anzeigen
Jelsa is a small town situated on the north and south coast in the middle part of the island of Hvar.
- On the north coast there is 21 mooring, and on the south coast there is 33 mooring.
- The port is adequate for cruisers up do 52 meters, and sailboats up to 30 meters in length.
- Jelsa port has the capacity of 10 boats (20 to 30 meter in length) at a time.
- North shore has the depth from 2,70 up to 4 meters. The southern shore has a depth of 3.70m starting from the west, and towards the southwest the depth drops to 2.50m to a minimum depth of 1.50m. That area occupies about 9 mooring, and that is a place for sail catamarans and motor yachts since they do not need a great depth.
- In the harbor there is secured portable water and electricity, a current of 16 A, single phase, 220v and up to 63A, three-phase 360v.
- There is also garbage containers, both outer and underground.
- Marina Jelsa has showers (5) and toilets (5).
- The outer harbor is exposed to winds from N and NE.
40 B. (<40 m)