SCT Marina Trogir & Yacht Service Center is the ideal berthing place in one of the most beautiful cruising areas in the world, the town of Trogir protected by UNESCO on the Croatian Adriatic coast.
SCT Marina Trogir & Yacht Service Center is the ideal berthing place in one of the most beautiful cruising areas in the world, the town of Trogir on the Croatian Adriatic coast. Located only 3 km from the Split airport and 25 km from the city stunning city of Split. It is an easy 10 minute walk to the historical center of Trogir which is under the protection of the UNESCO world heritage.
In the beautiful town of Trogir (also called a town museum) you can find a selection of good restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions and really good amenities for purchasing all your necessary provisions.
As well as berths, Marina Trogir offers a high quality service center for all types of vessels.
When near contact us on VHF channel 17.
Check-in from: 2:00 PM
Check-out by: 2:00 PM
Technical description of the Marina:
- 256 sea berths for boats 12-70 m in length
- service zone with travel lifts of 600 t and 100 t
- vessel lifting services on floating docks with a 1,000- and 8,000-tonne capacity
- car park
- connections to power and water supply
- staff with knowledge of the following languages: English, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French at your service
- forecast service
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- 24-hour security services
- berthing assistance
- free showers and public toilets
- nautical shop
- snack bar
- laundry room
- disposal of grey and other waste waters
- used oil collection
- waste disposal
- cash machine
- exchange office
- fuel station
- warehouse storage facility
- diving – underwater repairs
- In addition, the marina offers high quality technical service, repair works as well as overhaul of any kind, including:
- cleaning, washing and painting of the hull above and below the waterline as well as the superstructure
- repair works to steel, aluminium and plastic
- maintenance, repairs and installations of all boat systems and equipment
- licensed services of world-renowned producers of marine engines
- maintenance of sails, masts and deck equipment.