Mala Banda b.b.
21465 Jelsa, Hvar
: 43° 9' 45"
: 16° 41' 43"
Numero totale di posti barca
Port Jelsa is located in the port of the same name in this coastal city. Transit berths are located in the northern part of the city port.
+ Mostra di più
Jelsa is a small town situated on the north and south coast in the middle part of the island of Hvar.
- On the north coast there is 21 mooring, and on the south coast there is 33 mooring.
- The port is adequate for cruisers up do 52 meters, and sailboats up to 30 meters in length.
- Jelsa port has the capacity of 10 boats (20 to 30 meter in length) at a time.
- North shore has the depth from 2,70 up to 4 meters. The southern shore has a depth of 3.70m starting from the west, and towards the southwest the depth drops to 2.50m to a minimum depth of 1.50m. That area occupies about 9 mooring, and that is a place for sail catamarans and motor yachts since they do not need a great depth.
- In the harbor there is secured portable water and electricity, a current of 16 A, single phase, 220v and up to 63A, three-phase 360v.
- There is also garbage containers, both outer and underground.
- Marina Jelsa has showers (5) and toilets (5).
- The outer harbor is exposed to winds from N and NE.
40 B. (<40 m)